BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Smoking Phone Sex

The first thing I wanted when I walked into freedom was a Marlboro Red! I hadn't smoked in over a year because the facility was smoke free for those of us who were minors. I can remember standing out in the yard and catching a whiff of smoke drifting over from either an employee lighting up on the way to their car or from the other side of the yard where 18 and over could smoke. Being a teen smoker with no nicotine was a bitch!
 The instant satisfaction of feeling the filter slide in between my lips and feeling the lighter roll and flick under my thumb was orgasmic! Then as I inhaled and the smoke filled my throat and lungs..oh I had forgotten how much I liked it! Then the dizzy little rush hit me making my whole body tingle. Now I can't wait to have smoking phone sex with you so I can tell you more!

Dial 1-888-662-6482 ask for Cookie  AIM&YIM Call4Cookie

0 comments: